Get professional guidelines for Whirlpool Washing Machine Problems. View clothes washer common symptoms, repair videos, and check best prices for parts of both top front-load and top-load washer models. Meet great repair services by Sears PartsDirect and Fast shipping here.
Whirlpool Washing Machine Problems
Common Whirlpool Washing Machine Problems
If your Whirlpool front-load or top-load washing machine won’t fill, drain, spin or start, let Sears repair service help with the information you need to fix it yourself. Some Whirlpool clothes washers display an error code when a part breaks. Look up your machine’s error code on our washer error code charts to get troubleshooting tips and find out which part to replace.
View common problems to see related clothes washer repairs.
- Why does Whirlpool washing machine overfill?
Main causes: leaky water inlet valve, faulty water-level pressure switch, bad electronic control board
- Why doesn’t my clothes washer work at all?
Main causes: lack of electrical power, wiring failure, bad power cord, electronic PCB control board failure, bad user interface board
- Why is my Whirlpool washing machine noisy or shaking?
Main causes: unbalanced load, loose spanner nut, worn drive block, broken shock absorber or suspension spring, debris in drain pump
- Why your washing machine won’t finish its cycle
Main causes: broken lid switch or lid lock, bad pressure switch, broken shifter assembly, faulty control system
- Why won’t my washing machine drain?
Main causes: clogged drain hose, house drain clogged, bad washer drain pump, water-level pressure switch failure, bad circuit control board or timer
- Why won’t my washing machine agitate or spin?
Main causes: worn agitator dogs, bad clutch, broken motor coupler, shifter assembly failure, broken door lock, suspension component failure
- Why won’t my Whirlpool washing machine fill?
Main causes: no water supply, bad water valves, water-level pressure switch failure, control system failure, bad door lock or lid switch
- Why won’t my washing machine start?
Main causes: bad lid switch or door lock, bad timer or electronic control board, wiring failure, bad water inlet valve assembly
- Why doesn’t the Clean Washer cycle work on my washing machine?
Main causes: garments left in the washer, damaged spin basket, worn outer tub bearing, faulty drive motor, bad electronic main control board
- Why won’t the Whirlpool washer door open or lock?
Main causes: bad door lock assembly, wiring failure, bad electronic circuit control board, drain system failure, bad water-level pressure switch
- and more.
See more commond washer problems here.
Whirlpool Washing Machine Repair Videos
Watch these repair videos, created by Sears PartsDirect, guiding you step-by-step to fix your Whirlpoool clothes washer. You can view more videos on YouTube below.
How to Replace the Drain Pump on a Whirlpool Clothes Washer
This video from Sears PartsDirect shows how to replace a broken drain pump in some Whirlpool top-load clothes washers. If your washing machine won’t drain even though the drain is clear of clogs and the drain hose is not kinked, your drain pump may need to be replaced.
How to Replace the Drive Motor on a Whirlpool Washing Machine
This video from Sears PartsDirect shows how to replace a broken drive motor in some Whirlpool top-load washing machines. If your motor isn’t rotating, and the spin and agitation cycles are not working, you may need to replace it.
How to Replace the Electronic Control Board on a Whirlpool Vertical Modular Washer
This video from Sears PartsDirect shows how to replace a broken electronic main control board in some Whirlpool top-load clothes washers. If your washer control board’s display doesn’t light up or if the washer doesn’t fill, spin, or drain, you may need to replace the electronic control board.
See more Whirlpool Washer Repair Videos.
Whirlpool Washing Machine Parts
Below are list of populare appliance replacement parts, like dispensen drawer, washer timer, lid lack latch switch, electronic control board, water pump, and door hinge, for Whirlpool clothes washers and compatible models.
Check the part that fits with your appliance model number, view more item details, and check the best prices below.
- 3360629 Whirlpool Washer Transmission
- W10435302 Whirlpool Washer Tub Bearing Shaft & Seal Kit
- W10528947 Whirlpool Washer Basket Driven Hub Kit
- W10721967 Whirlpool Washer Drive Pulley & Cam Kit
- W10752187 Whirlpool Washer Screw
- W10836692 Whirlpool Washer Agitator
- W10913953 Whirlpool Washer Shift Actuator
- W11101059 Whirlpool Washer Lid Assembly
- W11454372 Whirlpool Washer Gearcase
- W11454734 Whirlpool Washer Gearcase
- WPW10006384 Whirlpool Washer Main Drive Belt
- WPW10208415 Whirlpool Washer Door Hinge
- WPW10283356 Whirlpool Washer Drum Baffle
- WPW10365885 Whirlpool Washer Dispenser Drawer
- WPW10381562 Whirlpool Washer Door Boot Seal
- WPW10605427 Whirlpool Washer Drain Pump Assembly
- and more.
Find more Whirlpool washer parts and check price here.
Top Whirlpool Washer and Parts
Whirlpool clothes washers are well known for reliability, style and efficiency. Top-load washers are easy to load, while front-load models stack easily with dryers in tight laundry spaces. High-efficiency Whirlpool washers conserve water while delivering exceptional cleaning performance.
Below are list of popular Whirlpool top-load and front-load washing machine models. You can find more Whirlpool washer models and check their replacement part details and prices from link below.
- Whirlpool 3RGSC9400SL1 washer
- Whirlpool CAW2762AN0 washer
- Whirlpool GHW9250ML2 washer
- Whirlpool GHW9400SU0 washer
- Whirlpool LA7700XPW0 washer
- Whirlpool LA7900XTW0 washer
- Whirlpool LA8100XWW0 washer
- Whirlpool LSC9000PW2 washer
- Whirlpool LXA7400W0 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9290FW0 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9300VU02 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9300VU03 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9300VU04 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9400VE01 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9400VE02 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9400VE03 washer
- Whirlpool WFW9750WL00 washer
- Whirlpool WTW57ESVH1 washer
- Whirlpool WTW7990XG0 washer
- Whirlpool WTW7990XG1 washer
- and more.
See more Whirlpool washer models and parts here.
Other Home Appliance Parts and Services:
There are many replacement parts for your home appliances, like Samsung dryer parts, LG refrigerator parts, Kenmore dryer parts, KitchenAid dishwasher parts, Craftsman air compressor parts, Maytag refrigerator parts, and more. You might be interested in these parts or services.
In addition to the Whirlpool Washing Machine Problems, if you need other specific information to fix your appliances, or need any brand new or pre-owned replacement parts, or repair services, please leave your message in the comment box below. We will check and get back to you ASAP. Thank you very much.