Looking for GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts? Browse parts that fit your appliance model, compare prices, and order with confidence. Enjoy fast shipping and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Shop now.
If you own a GE Profile stove, it’s essential to have access to high-quality replacement parts to ensure it operates at peak performance.
Over time, various components of your stove may wear out or break, requiring replacement to maintain optimal functionality.
Fortunately, .. there are numerous GE Profile stove replacement parts available to help you keep your appliance running smoothly.
Common GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
Common GE Profile stove replacement parts include burner grates, igniters, bake and broil elements, racks, burner bowls, and spark modules. These parts are essential for maintaining optimal performance and extending the life of your stove.
Here is the list.
- GE WB44T10010 Range/Stove/Oven Bake Element
- GE WB44X200 Range/Stove/Oven Broil Element
- GE WB48T10095 Range/Stove/Oven Rack
- GE WB31K5025 Range 8 Inch Burner Drip Bowl
- GE WB2X9154 Range/Stove/Oven Igniter
- GE WB03T10284 Knob Assembly for Stove
- GE WB31T10011 8-Inch Burner Bowl
- GE WB31T10010 6-Inch Burner Bowl
- GE WB16K10055 Range/Stove/Oven Medium Burner Base
- GE WB13T10045 Range/Stove/Oven Spark Module
See details of each part below.
GE WB44T10010 Range/Stove/Oven Bake Element
The GE WB44T10010 Range/Stove/Oven Bake Element is an essential component of your GE appliance, responsible for generating heat to bake and cook your favorite dishes. If you’ve noticed that your oven isn’t heating up properly, it may be time to replace the bake element.
- Part Number: GE WB44T10010
- Replacement Part Numbers: AP2030996, 770549, AH249285, EA249285, PS249285
- Part Type: Bake Element for Range/Stove/Oven, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: General Electric, Kenmore
- Compatible Model Numbers: Various models of GE and Kenmore stoves/ovens (Use Ctrl+F to find your model number) .. Including GE JBP64WK3WW, JBS55DM2WW, JBP24WH2WW, JBP71BH1WH, JBP24BH2WH, JBP25BM1WH, JBS55CK4CC, JBP64BH2CT, JCBP24WJ1WW, JCBP24WJ2WW, JCBP24WJ3WW, JCBP24WK1WW, JCBP24WK2WW, JCBP24WK3WW, JCBP24WK4WW, JCBP62DM1WW, JCBP62DM2WW, JCBP64SJ1SS, JCBP64SJ2SS, JCBP64SJ3SS, JCBP64WJ1WW, JCBP64WJ2WW, JCBP64WJ3WW, JCBP65DM1WW, JCBP65DM2WW, JCBP65MK2BS, JCBP65MK3BS, JCBP65MK4BS, JCBP65MM1BS, JCBP65MM2BS, JCBP65SK1SS, JCBP65SK2SS, JCBP65SK3SS, JCBP65SK4SS, JCBP65SM1SS, JCBP65SM2SS, JCBP65WK1WW, JCBP65WK2WW, JCBP65WK3WW, JCBP65WK4WW, JCBS55DM1WW, JCBS55DM2WW, JCBS55WK1WW, JCBS55WK2WW, JCBS55WK3WW, JCBS55WK4WW, Kenmore 91192090300, 91192090301, 91192091300, 91192401990, 91192401991, 91192401992, 91192408990, 91192408991, 91192408992, 91192481990, 91192481991, 91192488990, 91192488991, 91192488992, 91192502990, 91192502991, 91192502992, 91192507990, 91192507991, 91192507992, 91192712020, 91192714020, 91192812300, 91192812301, 91192814300, 91192814301, 91193090300, 91193090301, 91193091300, 91193091301, 91193141000, 91193141990, 91193401990, 91193401991, 91193401992, 91193401993, 91193402990, 91193402991, 91193402992, 91193407990, 91193407992, 91193408990, 91193408991, 91193408992, and more.
- Provides heat for baking and cooking in the oven
- Connects to the electrical wiring of the stove/oven to receive power
- Can be replaced if damaged or no longer functioning properly
- Common Symptoms:
- Oven not heating up or not heating evenly
- Visible damage to the bake element, such as cracks or breaks
- Burning smell coming from the oven
GE WB44X200 Range/Stove/Oven Broil Element
The GE WB44X200 Range/Stove/Oven Broil Element is an essential component for providing high-heat cooking capabilities. Whether you’re broiling meats, toasting bread, or melting cheese, this element ensures that your food is cooked to perfection every time.
- Part Number: GE WB44X200
- Replacement Part Numbers: AP2031008, 3366, AH249424, EA249424, PS249424, WB44X0164, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200R, WB44X6200
- Part Type: Broil Element for Range/Stove/Oven, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: General Electric (GE), Hotpoint, Kenmore
- Compatible Model Numbers: Various models from GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore, including 20131 (1988), 21131 (1988), 21231 (1988), 21232 (1988), 21235(1988), JK2502, JK2504, JKP0602, JKP0703, JKP07J3, JKP070J3, JKP07GD1, JKP07GD2, JKP07GJ1, JKP1603, JKP1604, JKP16G01, JKP16GD2, JKP16GJ4, JKP16GJ6, JKP2602, JKP26G02, JKP2704, JKP2708, JKP27D1, JKP27G01, JKP27G06, JKP27GD2, JKP27GJ1, JKP27GJ2, JKP27GJ3, JKP27GJ4, JKP27J3, JKP27J5, JKP3607, JKP36G09, JKP37GL1, JKP38GJ1, JKP38G0J3, JKP38GJ6, JKP39GK3, JKP47GK1, JKP48GK1, JKP48GK3, JKP61G01, JKP61GJ1, JKP61GJ3, JKP62GK3, JKP65G02, JKP65G03, JKP67GJ2, JKP76G01, JKP77GJ1, JKP78G0K2, JKP80G04, JKP97G03, JKP97G08, JMP26G01, JMP26GH1, JMP26GJ2, JMP26GJ3, JMP26GJ5, JRP0303, JRP0305, JRP03G06, JRP03G0J3, JRP03GJ4, JRP03J5, JRP1202, JRP14G04, JRP14GH1, JRP14GJ1, RJ742T6, RJ742GJ3, RJ742GJ5, RJ745GT4, RK747T2, RK747T4, RK747GD1, RK747GJ4, RK747GT1, RK747GT6, RK76602, RK766R2, RK767T4, RK767T5, RK767GD1, RK767GD2, RK767GJ1, RK767GT4, RK767GT5, RK767GT6, RK777GD2, RK777GJ4, RK777GT8, RK955G01, RK955GD1, RK962GK2, RK966G03, RK966G08, and more.
- Provides high heat for broiling food in the oven
- Works with the oven’s thermostat to maintain the desired temperature
- Common Symptoms:
- The broil element does not heat up or only heats up partially
- The element is visibly damaged or broken
- The oven does not reach the desired broiling temperature
GE WB48T10095 Range/Stove/Oven Rack
The GE WB48T10095 Range/Stove/Oven Rack is a kitchen accessory designed for use in various GE brand ovens, ranges, and stoves. This rack provides a stable surface for placing cookware, bakeware, and food items while cooking or baking.
- Part Number: GE WB48T10095 Range/Stove/Oven Rack
- Replacement Part Numbers: WB48K5019, WB48K0001, WB48K0003, WB48K0004, WB48K1, WB48K3, WB48K4, WB48K5019
- Part Type: Range Oven Rack
- Compatible Brands: GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore, RCA, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Model Numbers: Various models of GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and RCA ranges, stoves, and ovens, including 3626101196, 3626121194, 3627182190, 3627182192, 3627271593, 3627271894, 3627275591, 3627326192, 3627332892, 3627334190, 3627525190, 3627526890, 3627536191, 3627556992, 36261128890, 36261128895, 36270250600, 36270251601, 36271331202, 36271758694, 36272091000, 36272098000, 36272222203, 36272321002, 36272322101, 36272324102, 36272328001, 36272620302, 36272768891, 36273211205, 36273212200, 36273222201, 36274220302, 36274221302, 36274621302, 36275181691, 36275198892, 36275205890, 36275205892, 36275327001, 36275507000, 36275571690, 36275585892, 91141084993, 91141189994, 91141479690, 91141485992, 91141489993, EGR3000ED2WW, J2B912SEL2SS, J2B915BEH3BB, JBP21BC2CT, JBP61BD4WH, JBP62WD4WW, JBS02C1WH, JBS07M1WW, JBS15M1CC, JBS26C1CT, JBS26C2CT, JCSP42BK1BB, JDP39CK5CC, JDP39DN1WW, JDP47BF3BB, JDS28DN1WW, JGB400SEP4SS, JGB500DEP1WW, JGB500SEP1SS, JGB800DEP1BB, JGB800DEP2WW, JGB900CEF1CC, JGB908BEK4BB, JGB908SEL3SS, JGB910BEC4BB, JGB910WEC1WW, JGB910WEC3WW, JGB916WEK6WW, JGB918BEK4BB, JGB918BEK5BB, JGB918CEK1CC, JGB918SEK5SS, JGB928KEK2CC, JS250DF1CC, JS250DF1WW, JS250DF2CC, JS630DF4BB, JS900BK4BB, JS900SK2SS, JSP39CK2CC, JSP39CK4CC, JSP42CK5CC, JSP42SK4SS, JSP46CD2CC, JT950AA3AA, JT950AA4AA, JT950CA1CC, JTP15BA1BB, RGB530DEP1WW, RGB533WEH6WW, RGB744BEA3WH, RGB790SEH1SA, and more.
- Provides a stable surface for placing cookware inside the oven
- Helps to evenly distribute heat throughout the oven
- Allows for multiple levels of cooking at the same time
- Easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance
- Common Symptoms:
- Bent, broken, or damaged rack can affect cooking results and make it difficult to place or remove cookware from the oven
- Missing or misplaced rack can limit the ability to cook multiple dishes at once or utilize the full cooking capacity of the oven
GE WB31K5025 Range 8 Inch Burner Drip Bowl
The GE WB31K5025 Range 8 Inch Burner Drip Bowl is an important accessory for any gas or electric range. Its primary function is to catch food spills and prevent them from reaching the heating element of the range, making it easier to clean and prolonging the life of the range.
- Part Number: GE WB31K5025
- Replacement Part Numbers: 345002, 345808, WB31K5025E, PS244257, EAP244257, 2304, AP2027976
- Part Type: Range 8 Inch Burner Drip Bowl, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: General Electric (GE), Kenmore
- Compatible Model Numbers: 3636424190, 3639114190, 3639144190, 3639324190, 3639324590, 3639354190, 9114242091, 9114242092, 9114242590, 9114242591, 9114242791, 9114342090, 9114342190, 9114624192, 9116002190, 9116008914, 9116244190, 9116244890, 9116248812, 9116282190, 9116289181, 9116413190, 9116422190, 9116424190, 9119112190, 9119112590, 9119113190, 9119114190, 9119119181, 9119144190, 9119162190, 9119169181, 9119172190, 9119174590, 9119179182, 9119313190, 9119321192, 9119332590, 9119333190, 9119349181, 9119349182, 9119352191, 9119352591, 9119352592, 9119354190, 9119354591, 9119384690, 9119384990, 9119384991, 91142455590, 91142474100, 91142475890, 91143455590, 91143459590, 91143559590, 91146559691, 91146565690, 91146565791, 91146565892, 91146566690, 91146566892, 91146566893, 91146569893, 91161778790, 91162071790, 91162071791, 91163265690, 91163268690, 91163271790, 91163271891, 91164261690, 91164271790, 91191181890, 91192291790, 91192291891, 91192485790, 91192495890, 91192495891, 91192496890, 91192496891, 91192768690, 91193371690, 91193381790, 91193398891, 91193566790, 91193576790, 91194371690, 91194381790, 91194391790, 91194476790, 91194485891, JBP15GIT1WH, JBP15GIV1WH, JBP23BY1AD, JBS02LY2WH, JBS23BY1AD, L3B115GL1, L3B150GL1, L3B325GL2, L3B325GL4, and more.
- The GE WB31K5025 Range 8 Inch Burner Drip Bowl is placed under the heating element of your range to collect food spills and drippings.
- It helps to keep your range clean and prevent food debris from accumulating on the heating element.
- The drip bowl also helps to distribute heat evenly across the surface of the range.
- Common Symptoms:
- If you notice that your range is not heating up evenly or the heating element is not working properly, it may be due to a damaged or worn-out drip bowl.
- Another symptom of a damaged drip bowl is the accumulation of food debris or grease on the heating element.
- If you notice smoke or burning smells coming from your range, it may be a sign that the drip bowl is not functioning properly and needs to be replaced.
GE WB2X9154 Range Stove Oven Igniter
The GE WB2X9154 Range Stove Oven Igniter is an essential component of gas-fired ovens, ranges, and stoves. This igniter is responsible for igniting the gas and initiating the heating process that allows you to cook your food.
- Part Number: GE WB2X9154 Range/Stove/Oven Igniter
- Replacement Part Numbers: 300259, 319887, 327617, 330689, 337263, 4336387, 4338008, WB00X6640, WB02X9154, WB13K0001, WB13K0003, WB13K0004, WB13K04, WB13K1, WB13K10027, WB13K3, WB13K4, 1990, AP2014008, PS243425, AH243425, EAP243425
- Part Type: Igniter, Round style Oven/Broiler Igniter, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: General Electric (GE), Hotpoint, Kenmore, Roper
- Compatible Model Numbers: Multiple models, including 1037867710, 2783138815, 2783218590, 2783548810, 3626111892, 3626121890, 3626125191, 3626125892, 3626125893, 3627165191, 3627181892, 3627182893, 3627271592, 3627271894, 3627332892, 3627352593, 3627352891, 3627526892, 3637171190, 9113138818, 9113138891, 9113542090, 9113651190, 9113652190, 9113658813, 9113672992, 9116167813, 9117137912, 9117147810, 9117178610, 9117278011, 9117278811, 9117278813, 9117318511, 9117398710, 9117398910, 36273278691, 36275271690, 36275675690, 1347*0A, 1395W3A, 1873W0A, B6757*0, EGR3000ED1WW, F6857*0, F8557W0, JGBC15GER6, JGBP25BEC4WH, JGBP25DEM1WW, JGBP25DEM2BB, JGBP25DEM6BB, JGBP26AEA1AA, JGBP26BEA1AD, JGBP26WEA6WW, JGBP27DEM1WW, JGBP28BEA1CT, JGBP28BEA3WH, JGBP28CEM5WW, JGBP28DEH3WH, JGBP28DEJ3WH, JGBP28SEK1SS, JGBP28SEL3SS, JGBP28SER1SS, JGBP28WEKAWW, JGBP29MEL1BS, JGBP29MEM2BS, JGBP29SEM1SS, JGBP29WEJ2WW, JGBP30AEA3AA, JGBP30GEV1WH, JGBP32GEL1, JGBP33BEL3BB, JGBP33CEL1CC, JGBP33SEL3SS, JGBP33WES1, JGBP34SEL3SS, JGBP34WEV2WH, JGBP35DED2BB, JGBP35GXA5WW, JGBP35GZA1WW, JGBP40WEH3WW, JGBP79AEA2AA, JGBP86BEA3BB, JGBP86WEB4WW, JGRP16GEP1, JGRP18GEL2, JGRS14GEP2BG, JGSP10GEK1, JGSP30GEP1, JGSP30GEP2, JGSP30GEP4BG, JGSP40AES1AG, RGB745BEH6CT, RGB790BEK9BB, RGB790CEK6CC, RGB790DEP2BB, RGB790WEK6WW, RGB845WEC2WW, RGJ736GEP1BG, RGJ736GEP2BG, and more.
- Provides a spark to ignite the gas in the oven or stove burners.
- Produces a small electric current that flows through a wire coil, generating heat and causing the gas to ignite.
- Signals the control board when the flame is established and ready for cooking.
- Helps maintain a consistent temperature and flame in the oven or stove.
- Common Symptoms:
- Burners won’t ignite or light up.
- Gas smell in the oven or stove.
- Oven or stove won’t heat up or take longer than usual to heat up.
- Igniter glows but doesn’t spark.
- Igniter sparks but doesn’t glow.
GE WB03T10284 Knob Assembly for Stove
The GE WB03T10284 Knob Assembly for Stove is an essential kitchen accessory designed for use in various GE brand stoves. This knob assembly is responsible for controlling the temperature and heat settings of the stove, allowing you to cook your food to perfection.
- Part Number: GE WB03T10284
- Replacement Part Numbers: AP4346312, 1373043, AH2321076, EA2321076, PS2321076
- Part Type: Knob Assembly for Stove, Range Infinite Switch Burner Knob, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, and others
- Compatible Model Numbers: J2B918SEL1SS, J2B918SEL2SS, J2B918SEL3SS, JGB908BEL1BB, JGB908BEL1BB, JGB908BEL2BB, JGB908BEL2BB, JGB908BEL3BB, JGB908BEL3BB, JGB908SEL1SS, JGB908SEL1SS, JGB908SEL2SS, JGB908SEL2SS, JGB908SEL3SS, JGB908SEL3SS, JGB916SEL1SS, JGB916SEL1SS, JGB916SEL2SS, JGB916SEL2SS, JGB916SEL3SS, JGB916SEL3SS, JGB918BEL1BB, JGB918BEL1BB, JGB918BEL2BB, JGB918BEL2BB, JGB918BEL3BB, JGB918BEL3BB, JGB918SEL1SS, JGB918SEL1SS, JGB918SEL2SS, JGB918SEL2SS, JGB918SEL3SS, JGB918SEL3SS, JGB928SEL1SS, JGB928SEL1SS, JGB928SEL2SS, JGB928SEL2SS, JGB928SEL3SS, JGB928SEL3SS, and more.
- The GE WB03T10284 knob assembly allows you to control the temperature and settings of your stove.
- It enables you to turn the burners on and off.
- The knob assembly helps you set the temperature of the oven.
- It allows you to select different cooking modes such as bake, broil, and convection.
- The knob assembly may become damaged due to wear and tear, making it difficult to turn or control the temperature.
- The knob may break, crack, or become loose and fall off, preventing you from using your stove.
- The knob may become discolored or faded, affecting the appearance of your stove.
- In some cases, the knob may become stuck, making it difficult to adjust the settings of your stove.
GE WB31T10011 8-Inch Burner Bowl
The GE WB31T10011 8-Inch Burner Bowl is a kitchen accessory designed for use in various GE brand ranges and stoves. This component serves as a protective cover for the heating element, preventing food spills and drippings from reaching the element and making cleaning easier.
- Part Number: GE WB31T10011
- Replacement Part Numbers: None
- Part Type: Burner Bowl, 8″ chrome burner drip bowl, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore
- Compatible Model Numbers: Various GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore models, including 36261101000, 36262780101, 36262780103, 36262781002, 36291117000, 36291200104, 36292214301, 36343482201, 91192401990, 91193090301, 91193407992, 91193411000, 91193488990, 91194401993, 91195499300, ABS300J3WW, JB250DF7CC, JB258DM3CC, JB350DF1CC, JB350DF3BB, JB350RF1SS, JB350RF4SS, JBP15DM1WW, JBP15WJ2WW, JBP21BC4WH, JBP21BH1WH, JBP21BH3WH, JBP21WH4WW, JBP22BK5WH, JBP23BR2WH, JBP23DN1WW, JBP24BB2CT, JBP24BH2WH, JBP24BH3CT, JBP24DH1WH, JBP24WH1WW, JBP25DJ2WH, JBP26BB3WH, JBP26CH1CC, JBP26WB5WW, JBP27CK2CC, JBP27CK3CC, JBP28DR4WW, JBS03BC2AD, JBS03BH2CT, JBS03C3AD, JBS15M1CC, JBS23BC1AD, JBS27BC3WH, JCSP38BK2BB, JCSP38DN2BB, JDP39DN1WW, JDP39DN3CC, JDP39DN4WW, JDP39WK1WW, JDP39WK5WW, JM250DF3WW, JM250DT1BB, JMP28BA2WH, JMP28BC1WH, JMP31WC3WW, JMS08BD1WH, JP326AV2AA, JP326CC1CC, JP326WV2WW, JP328WF1WW, JP626WF1WW, JS250RF1SS, JSP34BD3BB, JSP34WW3WW, JSP39CK1CC, JSP39DN3CC, JSP39SK3SS, JSP39SN1SS, JSP39SN2SS, JSP39WK4WW, JSS16PW4AD, JSS26BD2BB, JSS28BK4BB, JSS28CK1CC, JSS28DN1BB, LEB326GT5AD, RB525BC1CT, RB525BH3CT, RB525DP1WH, RB525H4WH, RB526C1AA, RB526C2CC, RB526DP1WW, RB536BC1WH, RB536WH2WW, RB536WH3WW, RB740BH2CT, RB753BB1, RB753BC1WH, RB754GY3WH, RB754PY3WH, RB754Y3WH, RB757BH4WH, RB757BH5CT, and more.
- The burner bowl is a removable part that sits beneath the heating element on an electric stove.
- The bowl catches any spills or drips that occur during cooking, making them easier to clean up.
- The bowl also helps to distribute heat evenly across the heating element.
- Common Symptoms:
- Damage or wear to the burner bowl can cause it to become discolored, warped, or otherwise misshapen.
- A damaged burner bowl can make it more difficult to clean spills and drips from your stove.
- If the burner bowl is not functioning properly, it may cause uneven cooking or heat distribution.
GE WB31T10010 6-Inch Burner Bowl
The GE WB31T10010 6-Inch Burner Bowl is a vital kitchen accessory designed to catch food spills and prevent them from reaching the heating element of your range. This durable and long-lasting component is essential for maintaining a clean and functional kitchen.
- Part Number: GE WB31T10010
- Replacement Part Numbers: WB31T10010, 770169, AH244373, EA244373, PS244373
- Part Type: Burner Bowl, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore
- Compatible Model Numbers: Various models of GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore stoves and ranges, including 9114624897, 36262492000, 36262780100, 36262781004, 36292212300, 91146564010, 91146564012, 91192408992, 91192481991, 91192502991, 91193310010, 91193401992, 91193418000, 91193491992, 91193498992, 91194492990, 91194492993, 91194497992, ABS200P1WW, ABS300J3WW, JB250DF1WW, JB250DF2CC, JB250DF4CC, JB250DF6CC, JB250DF7WW, JB350DF1BB, JB350RF1SS, JBP19BB1, JBP21BH2WH, JBP21WC1WW, JBP21WC3WW, JBP21WH4WW, JBP22BK1CT, JBP23DN1WW, JBP24BB1AD, JBP24BH1WH, JBP24DB2CT, JBP24DH2WH, JBP25DJ1CT, JBP25DJ1WH, JBP26AY6, JBP26AY7, JBP26BB1CT, JBP26BB1WH, JBP26WB3WW, JBP26WH2WW, JBP27WK1WW, JBS03BC1CT, JBS03BC2WH, JBS03BM1CT, JBS07M1CC, JBS07M1WW, JBS15F1CT, JBS26C2AD, JBS27AC2AA, JBS27BC1WH, JBS27BC2AD, JBS27CH2CC, JBS27WH2WW, JCSP38BK5BB, JCSP38WK1WW, JDP39CK4CC, JDS28DF2WW, JDS28WK4WW, JM250DF2WW, JMS08BA2WH, JMS08BD1WH, JP328WK1WW, JP626AV2AA, JP626BJ1BB, JP626WK2WW, JS250DF2BB, JS250DF2CC, JS250DF3WW, JSP26BD2CT, JSP34CD3CC, JSP39BK3BB, JSP39DN3CC, JSS26BD2BB, JSS28CK2CC, JSS28CK4CC, JSS28DN3WW, LEB316GT5AD, RB525C1WH, RB525H4WH, RB526DP1CC, RB526H3CC, RB526H4CC, RB530WB1, RB536BC1AD, RB536BC1CT, RB536CH4CC, RB740BH1CT, RB753BC3WH, RB753BC4WH, RB757BH2WH, RB757CH2CC, RB757DP1CT, RB757WC2WW, RB758DP1WW, and more.
- The burner bowl provides a stable surface for the heating element to sit on.
- It collects drips and spills from cooking, protecting the heating element and making it easier to clean.
- Common Symptoms:
- A damaged or corroded burner bowl can cause the heating element to wobble or not sit level, affecting cooking performance.
- A dirty or damaged burner bowl can make cleaning the stovetop more difficult.
GE WB16K10055 Range/Stove/Oven Medium Burner Base
The GE WB16K10055 Range Stove Oven Medium Burner Base is a kitchen accessory designed for use in various GE brand gas-fired ranges, ovens, and stoves. This component provides a stable base for the medium-sized burner to distribute heat evenly and improve your cooking experience.
- Part Name: GE WB16K10055 Range/Stove/Oven Medium Burner Base
- Part Number: WB16K10055
- Replacement Part Numbers: WB16K10005, WB16K10023, WB16K10030, 1164517, AP3872881, PS1020327, EAP1020327
- Part Type: Stove/Oven Burner Base, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: GE, Kenmore, Hotpoint
- Compatible Model Numbers: Various models of GE, Kenmore, and Hotpoint stoves and ovens, including 36272206891, 36272211101, 36272220201, 36272220202, 36272239200, 36272285890, 36272321001, 36272324102, 36272328000, 36272621302, 36272622300, 36272624302, 36275205891, EGR3000EH1CC, EGR3000EJ2WW, JGB250DET3WW, JGB250GET3SA, JGB280DEN2WW, JGB281SER6SS, JGB290DEN1BB, JGB290MEN4BS, JGB295DER1BB, JGB3000ER2BB, JGB3001ER3SS, JGB400DEP3WW, JGB500DEP2WW, JGB600EED1ES, JGB605DET1BB, JGB605DET2BB, JGB640DEF4WW, JGB650SEF1SS, JGB695DEF1WW, JGB697SEH1SS, JGB750DEF1BB, JGB800DEP1WW, JGB800DEP2BB, JGB800DEP2CC, JGB810DEP2BB, JGB870DET1WW, JGB900BEK4BB, JGB900SEK1SS, JGB918SEL3SS, JGBP25DEM8BB, JGBP25SER1SS, JGBP28BEH2CT, JGBP28BEK2CT, JGBP28BEK2WH, JGBP28BEL1WH, JGBP28DED1WH, JGBP28DEJ2CT, JGBP28DEL1CT, JGBP28DET1WW, JGBP28DET3WW, JGBP28SEM2SS, JGBP28SEM5SS, JGBP28SET1SS, JGBP29EEJ2BB, JGBP30WEH1WW, JGBP32WEJ3WW, JGBP33SEH3SS, JGBP34WEL3WW, JGBP35AEA4AA, JGBP35CEA1CC, JGBP35CEA3CC, JGBP35CEJ3CC, JGBP35DED3BB, JGBP35DED4WW, JGBP35WEA9WW, JGBP36BEL1BB, JGBP36CEL2CC, JGBP40BEC2CT, JGBP79AEA2AA, JGBP79CEA1CC, JGBP79MEF2BC, JGBP79WEA4WW, JGBP83BEJ4BB, JGBP83SEJ4SS, JGBP83WEJ2WW, JGBP85CEB5CC, JGBP85DEM4WW, JGBP85SEH3SS, JGBP87DEM1BB, JGBP99CEH4CC, JGBS10CEH1CC, JGBS10WEH5WW, JGBS18MEN2BS, JGBS18SER2SS, JGBS19DEN3WW, JGBS21HEH7WW, JGBS21PEA4WH, JGBS22BEA2CT, JGBS22BEH5WH, JGBS23BEL2BB, JGBS23CEH2CC, JGBS23DEF1BB, JGBS23DEM1WW, JGBS24BEH1WH, JGS650DEF1BB, JGSP28BEK3BB, RGB530DEP1WW, and more.
- Supports the medium-sized burner on a stove or oven
- Provides a stable base for the burner to rest on
- Distributes heat evenly across the bottom of pots and pans placed on the burner
- Common Symptoms of a Faulty Burner Base:
- The burner wobbles or is unstable
- Uneven heating, with hot spots or cold spots on the burner
- Difficulty adjusting the flame or controlling the temperature of the burner
- Gas leaks around the base of the burner
GE WB13T10045 Range/Stove/Oven Spark Module
The GE WB13T10045 Range Stove Oven Spark Module is an essential component of gas-fired ovens, ranges, and stoves. It is responsible for creating the spark that ignites the gas and initiates the heating process, making it a crucial part of your cooking experience.
- Part Number: GE WB13T10045
- Replacement Part Numbers: 1085573, AP3202322, PS952863, EAP952863
- Part Type: Spark Module for Range/Stove/Oven, Range Oven Igniter, GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
- Compatible Brands: GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore
- Compatible Model Numbers: Multiple models from various GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore ranges and stoves, including JGS905BEK1BB, JGS905KEK1CC, JGS905KEK2CC, JGS905KEK3CC, JGS905SEK2SS, JGS905SEK3SS, JGS905TEK1WW, JGS905TEK2WW, JGS968BEK1BB, JGS968BEK4BB, JGS968BH1BB, JGS968BH5BB, JGS968KEK1CC, JGS968KEK2CC, JGS968KH3CC, JGS968KH4CC, JGS968KH5CC, JGS968KH6CC, JGS968SEK2SS, JGS968SEK3SS, JGS968SH1SS, JGS968SH3SS, JGS968SH4SS, JGS968SH5SS, JGS968TEK1WW, JGS968TEK4WW, JGS968TH2WW, JGS968TH4WW, JGS968TH5WW, JGS968TH6WW, JGSP28BEK2BB, JGSP28BEK4BB, JGSP28BEK5BB, JGSP28CEK2CC, JGSP28CEK4CC, JGSP28DEN2BB, JGSP28DEN2CC, JGSP28DEN3BB, JGSP28DEN3WW, JGSP28SEK2SS, JGSP28SEK4SS, JGSP28SEN1SS, JGSP28SEN2SS, JGSP28SEN3SS, JGSP28WEK1WW, JGSP28WEK3WW, JGSP28WEK4WW, JGSP28WEK5WW, JGSP42DET1BB, JGSP42DET2WW, JGSP48BH1BB, JGSP48BH2BB, JGSP48BH3BB, JGSP48CH1CC, JGSP48CH2CC, JGSP48CH3CC, JGSP48CH4CC, JGSP48CH5CC, JGSP48SH1SS, JGSP48WH1WW, JGSP48WH2WW, JGSP48WH3WW, JGSP48WH4WW, JGSP48WH5WW, PGS908BEM1BB, PGS908BEM2BB, PGS908CEM1CC, PGS908DEP1CC, PGS908DEP2BB, PGS908DEP2WW, PGS908DEP4WW, PGS908SEM1SS, PGS908SEM3SS, PGS908SEP1SS, PGS908SEP3SS, PGS908WEM3WW, PGS968BEM1BB, PGS968DEP1BB, PGS968DEP2BB, PGS968DEP3BB, PGS968SEM2SS, PGS968SEP1SS, PGS968SEP3SS, PGS968TEM1WW, PGS968TEP2WW, PGS975BEM1BB, PGS975BEM2BB, PGS975BEM3BB, PGS975DEP1BB, PGS975DEP3WW, PGS975DEP4WW, PGS975SEM1SS, PGS975SEM2SS, PGS975SEM3SS, PGS975SEM4SS, PGS975SEP1SS, PGS975SEP3SS, PGS975WEM1WW, PGS975WEM3WW, PGS975WEM4WW, and more.
- Generates a spark to ignite the gas in the oven or stove burner
- Controls the timing and sequence of the sparking
- Sends electrical power to the oven or stove burner
- Common Symptoms:
- Burner fails to light up or takes longer to light up
- Igniter produces a weak spark or no spark at all
- Oven or stove makes clicking sound but does not ignite
- Multiple burners fail to ignite at the same time
Find Other GE Profile Stove Replacement Parts
Many sellers on eBay offer a variety of new, used, and refurbished parts for GE range/oven/stove at varying prices. To ensure you get the right part, check your appliance model number, view more details, and compare prices for the best deal on eBay below.
Common Problems of GE Profile Stove
Some common problems that may occur with GE Profile stoves include:
- The oven not heating up properly or not maintaining a consistent temperature.
- The cooktop burners not igniting or producing a weak flame.
- The self-cleaning function not working as expected or causing damage to the oven.
- The control panel malfunctioning or displaying error codes.
- The oven door not closing properly or becoming stuck in the locked position.
- The clock or timer not working properly.
- The oven light not turning on or off.
- The knobs or buttons on the stove becoming loose or difficult to turn.
- The cooktop surface becoming scratched or discolored.
- The stove making unusual noises while in operation.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it is recommended that you consult the user manual or contact a professional for assistance with troubleshooting and repairs.
GE Profile Stove Troubleshooting Guide
f you are experiencing problems with your GE Profile stove, the following troubleshooting guide may be helpful:
- Oven not heating up properly or maintaining consistent temperature:
- Check to ensure that the oven is properly plugged in and that the circuit breaker has not tripped.
- Make sure that the oven door is fully closed and that the seal is not damaged.
- Verify that the temperature setting is correct and that the oven is not in “preheat” mode.
- If none of these solutions work, it may be necessary to replace the heating element or thermostat.
- Cooktop burners not igniting or producing weak flame:
- Check that the burner cap and base are properly aligned and that there is no debris blocking the burner holes.
- Make sure that the burner is fully seated on the cooktop and that the igniter is sparking.
- If the burner still does not light, it may be necessary to replace the igniter, spark module, or gas valve.
- Self-cleaning function not working properly or causing damage:
- Verify that the oven door is fully closed and locked before initiating the self-cleaning cycle.
- Make sure that the oven is not excessively dirty or that there are no items inside that are not oven-safe.
- If the self-cleaning function still does not work, it may be necessary to replace the oven door lock assembly or control board.
- Control panel malfunctioning or displaying error codes:
- Try resetting the stove by unplugging it or turning off the circuit breaker for a few minutes.
- Check the user manual for troubleshooting codes and recommended solutions.
- If the problem persists, it may be necessary to replace the control board.
- Oven door not closing properly or becoming stuck in locked position:
- Make sure that the door is not obstructed or that there is no debris blocking the hinges.
- Verify that the door gasket is not damaged and that the door is properly aligned.
- If the problem continues, it may be necessary to replace the door latch assembly or hinges.
- Clock or timer not working properly:
- Check to ensure that the stove is properly plugged in and that the circuit breaker has not tripped.
- Verify that the clock or timer is properly set and that the correct time is displayed.
- If the clock or timer still does not work, it may be necessary to replace the control board.
- Oven light not turning on or off:
- Check that the oven light switch is properly set to “on” or “off”.
- Verify that the light bulb is not burned out and that it is properly seated in the socket.
- If the light still does not turn on, it may be necessary to replace the light switch or socket.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, it is recommended that you contact a professional for further assistance with repairing your GE Profile stove.
If you cannot find the specific GE Profile Stove Replacement Part you need from the list above, or if your appliance model number is not included, please leave a message in the comment box below.
We will be happy to assist you in finding the right replacement part for your home appliance, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing our services.