If an error code is showing on your Samsung dryer display, view these Samsung Dryer Error Codes List below for troubleshooting. View more conditions, DIY repair, common problem, dryer repair videos, and possible parts. You can also find dryer models and check price for their parts below.
Samsung Dryer Error Codes List
Samsung Group, or simply Samsung is a South Korean multinational manufacturing conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul, South Korea.
Samsung Heat Pump Ventless Dryer DV22N Error Codes
These error code explanations can help you diagnose a problem with your Samsung ventless heat pump dryer model DV22N. Get easy-to-follow DIY repair tips for fixing problems with your dryer.
- tC – Outlet thermistor (temperature sensor) resistance is too high or too low
- tC5 – Compressor thermistor (temperature sensor) resistance is too high or too low
- dC – Door switch failure
- bC2 – Stuck control button
- HC – Compressor overheated
- 5C – Drain tank overflow
- AC – Control board communications error
- 3C1 – Drum is overloaded with too much laundry
- 3C, 3C2, 3C3, 3C4, 3C5, 3C6, 3C7 or 3C8 – Drive motor failure
- 9C1 or 9C2 – Power supply failure
- AC4 – Communication error between the main electronic control board and the Wi-Fi control board
- AC6 – Communication error between the main electronic control board and the inverter control board
See more Samsung Heat Pump Ventless Dryer DV22N Error Codes at Sears.
Samsung Smart Care Dryer Error Codes
These error code explanations can help when troubleshooting a problem with your Samsung Smart Care gas or electric dryer.
- tE – Defective thermistor (temperature sensor)
- dE or dF – Door switch failure
- bE2 – Stuck button on the control panel
- FE – Power supply frequency is out of range
- 90 – Electronic control board error (over voltage)
- AE – Electronic control board error (communication problem)
- EEE – Control board failure
- HE – Heating error (gas and electric dryers)
View more Samsung Smart Care Dryer Error Codes at Sears PartsDirect.
Other Samsung Dryer Error Codes
These error code explanations can help when troubleshooting a problem with your Samsung gas or electric dryer.
- tS – Thermistor (temperature sensor) is defective (electrically shorted)
- tO – Thermistor is defective (electrically open)
- do – Door is open
- FE – Power supply frequency is out of range
- dF – Door switch failure
- HE or hE – Heating error (gas dryer)
- HE or hE – Heating error (electric dryer)
- bE – Stuck button on the control panel
- Od – Excessive dry time
- Et – Control board failure
See more Samsung Dryer Error Codes here.
More Dryer Error Codes for Other Brands
You can view more error codes, conditions, DIY repair, and possible parts for other clothes dryer brands, like Frigidaire, GE, Kenmore, or Maytag. Click link below for details.
- Bosch Dryer Error Codes
- Electrolux IQ-Touch Dryer Error Codes
- Frigidaire Dryer Error Codes
- GE Cleanspeak Dryer Error Codes
- Haier HDY Dryer Error Codes
- Kenmore 417 Model Dryer Error Codes
- Kenmore Elite Dryer Error Codes
- LG Steam Dryer Error Codes
- Maytag Bravos Dryer Error Codes
- Whirlpool Duet Dryer Error Codes
See more dryer error codes for other brands here.
Samsung Dryer Troubleshooting Guide
Common Samsung Dryer Problems
If your Samsung clothes dryer won’t start, doesn’t heat or won’t stop, Sears PartsDirect has the repair help you need to get the appliance working again. We have solutions to common symptoms, as well as dryer repair guides that cover major brands including Samsung.
- Why is clothes dryer making a rattling noise? Main causes: bad drum support roller, damaged idler pulley, broken blower fan blade, worn drum glide bearing, bad dryer drive motor
- Why won’t your dryer heat? Main causes: bad gas valve coils, broken heating element, tripped safety thermostat or fuse, bad operating thermostat, control failure
- Why won’t my dryer shut off? Main causes: bad timer or electronic control board, door switch failure
- Why doesn’t my dryer work? Main causes: lack of electrical power, bad power cord, wiring failure, bad electronic control board, blown thermal fuse, bad door switch
- Why does Samsung dryer start then stop? Main causes: clogged exhaust vent, bad motor relay, loose dryer door catch, bad door switch, control system failure, faulty drive motor
- Why won’t laundry dryer start? Main causes: door switch failure, lack of power, broken belt, blown thermal fuse, bad drive motor, main control system failure
See more common Samsung dryer problems at Sears PartsDirect.
Samsung Dryer Repair Videos
Watch the following repair videos created by Sears PartsDirect. These videos provide guideline to fix your Samsung dryers and compatible models. You can view more repair videos.
Top reasons why – Electric dryer won’t heat
Here are the top 5 reasons your laundry electric dryer won’t heat. Need some help troubleshooting? Our videos can help.
Dryer Won’t Start: Troubleshooting Gas Dryer Problems
This video from Sears PartsDirect shows you what to do if your gas dryer won’t start or run. Several things could keep your dryer from operating normally.
Dryer Won’t Heat: Troubleshooting Gas Dryer Problems
This video from Sears PartsDirect shows you what to do if your clothes gas dryer heat. Several things could be keeping your dryer from operating normally.
Watch more Samsung dryer repair videos at YouTube.
Samsung Dryer Models and Parts
Top Samsung Dryer Models
- Samsung DV203AGS/XAA-00 dryer
- Samsung DV209AEW/XAA-01 dryer
- Samsung DV331AER/XAA-00 dryer
- Samsung DV409AER/XAA-01 dryer
- Samsung DV431AEW/XAA-01 dryer
- Samsung DV448AEE/XAA-02 dryer
- Samsung DV448AEW/XAA-02 dryer
- Samsung DV448AGE/XAA-02 dryer
- Samsung DV45H7000EW/A2-00 dryer
- Samsung DV45H7000EW/A2-01 dryer
- Samsung DV45H7000GW/A2-00 dryer
- Samsung DV45H7200EW/A2-00 dryer
- Samsung DV45H7200GW/A2-00 dryer
- Samsung DV48H7400EW/A2-00 dryer
- Samsung DV48H7400EW/A2-02 dryer
- Samsung DV56H9000GP/A2-00 dryer
- Samsung DV56H9000GW/A2-00 dryer
- Samsung DV665JW/XAA-00 dryer
- Samsung DVE45R6100P/A3-00 dryer
- Samsung DVE55M9600W/A3-00 dryer
- and more.
Find more Samsung dryer models and check parts at Sears.
Popular Samsung Dryer Parts
- DC47-00005D Samsung Dryer Heating Element Assembly
- DC47-00015A Samsung Dryer Thermal Fuse
- DC64-02215A Samsung Dryer Door Safety
- DC92-00322F Samsung Dryer Main Control Board
- DC92-00322J Samsung Dryer Main Control Board
- DC92-00669W Samsung Dryer Main Control Board
- DC92-01025A Samsung Dryer Main Control Board
- DC92-01624E Samsung Dryer User Interface Control Board
- DC92-01626A Samsung Dryer Main Control Board
- DC96-00766A Samsung Dryer Moisture Sensor Wire Harness
- DC97-07519D Samsung Dryer Exhaust Duct
- DC97-14486E Samsung Dryer Heating Element Assembly
- DC97-18058C Samsung Dryer Knob Assembly
- DD59-01002A Samsung Dryer Dispenser Slide
- and more.
Find Samsung dryer replacement parts and check prices at Sears PartsDirect.
Compare Prices – Samsung Dryer Parts
To order the Samsung clothes dryer replacement parts, please check your appliance model number, find the correct part, view more product details, item conditions, payment options, return & refund policy, and check the best price below.
In addtion to the Samsung Dryer Error Codes List, if you are looking for other appliance error codes to fix your model, please leave your message below. We will check and get back to you soon. Thank you very much.