Are you on the hunt for a Whirlpool Dryer Timer with the part number 8566184 8566184A 8566184B? Look no further! In this guide, we’ll help you find the exact timer you need for your Whirlpool dryer.
8566184 8566184A Whirlpool Dryer Timer
The 8566184 Whirlpool Dryer Timer is a high-quality replacement part designed to accurately control the drying time of your Whirlpool dryer, ensuring efficient and precise drying cycles every time.
- Part Number: WP8566184
- Replacement Parts: EAP11746606, PS11746606, AP6013380, 8566184R, 8566184, 1180505, 8566184A, 8566184B
- Part Types: Dryer Timer
- Compatible Brands: Kenmore, Crosley, Maytag, Whirlpool
- Fits Appliance Models: Please see the list below.
- Price: Check updated price below.
Fits Appliance Models
This part fits the following dryer models. Use Ctrl + F to find your model number listed below.
CED137HXW0, CED147SDW0, 7MWGD1900DW0, MED5805TW0, LGQ8611PG1, MGD5740TQ0, MED5740TQ1, MGDC400BW0, LEQ8621PW1, 1CWED5300VW0, WED5840SG0, 7MWGD1730YW0, 7EWED1705YM0, MEDC300XW1, YWED4850BW0, MED5770TQ0, WED4850BW0, WGD5600VQ0, WED5821SW0, LEQ8611PW2, MED5800TW1, WGD4900XW0, MGD5700TQ0, CGD147SDW0, LEQ8621PW2, WED5820SW0, WGD4900XW4, IS84000, 7MWGD1730YW1, MGDC300XW1, 7MWGD1730YW1, YMED5700TQ1, MED5801TW0, CGD147SBW1, LEQ8621PG1, CED137HXQ0, YMED5740TQ1, 7EWED1730YW1, MGD5870TW1, WED5830SW0, 7MWGD1730YW3, WGD5830SW0, MED5700TQ1, WED4890BW0, CED147HXW0, 11069722800, 11069732800, YWED5300VW0, YMED5800TW0, WGD5840SW0, YMED5740TQ0, WED5840SW0, MGDC500VW0, LGQ8611PW1, MGD5870TW0, YMEDC300XW1, MEDC700VW0, LGQ8611PW3, 11079722800, WGD5821SW0, 11079737800, YMED5707TQ0, WED5600VQ0, MEDC700VJ0, MED5830TW0, MED5707TQ1, MED5707TQ0, MGD5830TW0, 1CWGD5300VW0, MED5730TQ0, MGD5700TQ1, 7MWGD1730YW3, MED5805TW1, 7MWGD1705YM0, 7MMGL6741TW1, 7MWGD1705YM3, 7MMGL6741TW0, YMEDC300XW0, WGD4900XW3, WED4900XW2, 11079727800, 11079732800, YMED5700TQ0, LEQ8611PG1, LEQ8611PW1, MEDC500VW0, MGDC700VJ0, 7MWGD1602AW0, MGDC700VW0, 7MMGDC410BW0, MGD5707TQ1, MGD5800TW0, MGD5830TW1, YWED4900XW0, LGQ8611PG2, WGD5820SW0, MED5721TQ0, MGDC300XW0, LGQ8621PW3, LGQ8621PW1, MGD5801TW0, CED147SBW0, MED5800TW0, LEQ8621PG2, 7EWED1730YW0, YMEDC500VW0, MED5740TQ0, LGQ8611PG3, WGD4900XW1, 7MWGD1730YW0, MED5830TW1, LGQ8621PG3, 11069737800, YWED4900XW2, MGD5721TQ0, MEDC300XW0, WGD4850BW0, WGD4890BW0, WED4900XW1, YWED4900XW1, WED4900XW0, 7EWED1705YM1, 11069727800, CGD137HXW0, LGQ8621PG1, YMEDC700VW0, YMEDC400BW0, MED5870TW0, MED5870TW1, YMED5720TQ0, YWGD5300VW0, WGD5300VW0, CGD147HXW0, MED5720TQ0, WGD5840SG0, 7MWGD1602AW0, YMEDC700VJ0, MED5700TQ0, YMED5720TQ1, 110C79722800, LEQ8611PG2, WED5300VW0, LGQ8611PW2, MGDC300XW3, and more.
Functions of 8566184 Whirlpool Dryer Timer
The 8566184 8566184A Whirlpool Dryer Timer has the following functions:
- Time Control: It accurately controls the drying time of your Whirlpool dryer, allowing you to set the desired duration for each drying cycle.
- Cycle Management: It helps in managing different drying cycles, including regular drying, delicate fabrics, timed drying, and more, ensuring optimal results for various types of laundry.
- Start/Stop Control: The timer allows you to easily start and stop the drying process, providing convenience and flexibility while operating the dryer.
- Precision Timing: It ensures precise timing accuracy, helping you achieve consistent and efficient drying results by preventing over-drying or under-drying of your clothes.
- Compatibility: The 8566184 timer is designed specifically for Whirlpool dryers, ensuring seamless integration and compatibility with the appliance.
- Replacement Part: If your original dryer timer is faulty or not functioning properly, the 8566184 serves as a reliable replacement part to restore the timer functionality and enhance the performance of your Whirlpool dryer.
Common 8566184 Whirlpool Dryer Timer Problems
Common problems associated with the 8566184 Whirlpool Dryer Timer include:
- Timer not advancing: The timer may stop advancing or get stuck at a particular point in the drying cycle, resulting in incomplete drying or excessive drying of clothes.
- Timer not working at all: The timer may fail to work entirely, leading to the dryer not starting or not progressing through the drying cycle.
- Inaccurate timing: The timer may display incorrect timings or not accurately reflect the selected drying duration, causing inconsistencies in the drying process.
- Intermittent functioning: The timer may work intermittently, sometimes advancing and sometimes not, which can disrupt the drying cycle and lead to unpredictable drying results.
- Noisy operation: A malfunctioning timer can sometimes produce excessive noise during operation, indicating internal mechanical issues.
- Compatibility issues: If the timer is not compatible with your specific Whirlpool dryer model, it may not function properly or fit correctly, leading to performance problems.
- Electrical issues: Problems with the electrical connections or wiring can affect the timer’s functionality, causing it to malfunction or stop working altogether.
If you encounter any of these problems with your 8566184 Whirlpool Dryer Timer, it is advisable to consult a professional technician or consider replacing the timer to ensure optimal performance and efficient drying cycles.
Step-by-Step Troubleshooting Guide for 8566184 Whirlpool Dryer Timer
- Check power supply: Ensure that the dryer is properly plugged in and receiving power. Test the outlet with another device to confirm it is functioning correctly.
- Inspect timer connections: Turn off the power and remove the back panel of the dryer. Locate the timer assembly and check for any loose or disconnected wires. Reconnect any loose wires securely.
- Test continuity: Use a multimeter to check for continuity in the timer contacts. Set the multimeter to the continuity or resistance mode and touch the probes to the timer terminals. If there is no continuity, the timer may be faulty and needs replacement.
- Examine timer motor: If the timer is not advancing or functioning correctly, inspect the timer motor. Look for any signs of damage or wear. If the motor is defective, replace the entire timer assembly.
- Verify timer settings: Make sure that the timer settings are correctly adjusted for the desired drying cycle. Ensure that the timer is not set to an extremely short or long drying time, as this can affect the drying performance.
- Consult the user manual: Refer to the user manual for specific troubleshooting steps and instructions provided by Whirlpool. It may contain additional troubleshooting tips or guidance tailored to your dryer model.
- Seek professional assistance: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it is recommended to contact a professional technician or Whirlpool customer support for further assistance. They can diagnose the problem accurately and provide the appropriate solution.
Remember to always prioritize safety by disconnecting the power supply before performing any troubleshooting or repair tasks.
Replace Whirlpool Dryer Timer Assembly with Ease – Step-by-Step Guide”
This informative video guides you through the process of replacing the timer assembly on Maytag electric dryers. Whether your dryer is not heating up or refusing to start, this step-by-step tutorial will help you resolve the issue and get your dryer back to optimal performance.
(YouTube Video Credit: RepairClinic.com)
Check Price on eBay – 8566184 Whirlpool Dryer Timer
Other Home Appliance Parts:
- Samsung DA97-12683A Refrigerator Flipper Assembly
- TMD16M10 234D1296P001 GE Dryer Timer
- WE04X24551 GE Dryer Timer
If you require additional parts for your Whirlpool dryer or others, please leave a message below specifying the parts you need. Our team will be happy to assist you in finding the right components to meet your needs.